|Release Date:||6/22/2022, 9:08:30 AM|
Among Us is an online multiplayer game that can be played with up to 10 players, with a survival and adventure theme.
Ten players are dropped in a planet base, alien spaceship, or sky headquarters in the game. Each player is given a private role revealed to them alone and no other player. These can be 'imposters' or 'crewmates.' The game has over 90 million downloads and has become very popular, even if it was released in 2018.
Among Us is available on Android, iOS, and Windows desktops. It can be downloaded free on your mobile device but comes with in-app purchases.
Playing Among Us
Among Us are a social deduction and a survival game played with crew mates and imposters. It can be played with a minimum of four players and up to ten. Here are some points to keep in mind:
- Crewmates are tasked with finding and voting off the imposters and completing their assigned tasks.
- Imposters are meant to stop the crewmates from completing specific tasks or kill them.
- Players aren't meant to reveal their roles, so the game has surprises and betrayals.
- It is possible to have multiple imposters if many people are playing at once.
- Whenever a crewmate dies, the crew has a chance to vote for who they think is the imposter.
Remember that crew members can't talk while playing until death is reported. The game can be played online or with local WiFi.
Getting Started with Among Us
- Download the game directly on your iOS or Android phone.
- Download the required data for the game to start.
- Set up the game with at least four friends.
Who Developed Among Us?
Among Us was developed by Innersloth, a popular Indie game company. The developers are also known for their work in The Henry Stickmin Collection.