|Release Date:||6/22/2022, 8:33:06 AM|
Subway Surfers Zurich is the 121st update of the Subway Surfer series and the 115th addition to the World Tour games.
In this edition, the game features Hugo’s return as a reward during the Season Hunt. A new Pirate Outfit can also be purchased for 30 keys.
Playing Subway Surfers Zurich
Subway Surfers Zurich follows the same gameplay as other Subway Surfers games. In the gameplay, players play as a famous street artist, Hugo, who visited Zurich and left a drawing on the wall as his business card. But now, he has to escape from the police. Here are some points to keep in mind:
- Hugo encounters different traps and obstacles as he runs away from the police.
- Use the control keys to help your character run around or jump over the different obstacles.
- When Hugo or any other character falls, he will be injured and caught by the police.
- Collect gold coins and other items on the road.
The Subway Surfers World Tour: Zurich 2020 adds the Clockwork as a reward during the Season Hunt. The game was released in June 2020. It's the second time that a Zurich version was launched and the first time that the Zurich version was relaunched.
Getting Started with Subway Surfers Zurich
- Open the online game.
- Choose your player. It can be Hugo or any other hero.
- Start playing and collecting coins.
- You can play again when you lose.
Who Developed Subway Surfers World Tour: Zurich 2020?
Subway Surfers is co-developed by Kiloo and SYBO Games, Denmark-based private companies. It is playable on Android, iOS, and your web browser. It is one of the most popular games and is the first game to reach one billion downloads on Android.