Super Mario Run
|Release Date:||6/22/2022, 9:24:18 AM|
Super Mario Run is a platform video game available on iOS and Android devices. The game is based on Mario and other characters who run across the screen in time to save a princess in trouble.
Super Mario Run follows the same plot as other Super Mario games, where Mario must save Princess Peach, who Bowser kidnaped. The player must also rebuild the Mushroom Kingdom simultaneously, which Bowser destroyed. It is a single-player running game.
The first three levels of the game are free to play, but players must make a one-time payment. Players praise the game for being addictive and featuring dynamic gameplay.
Playing Super Mario Run
Super Mario Run has side-scrolling, auto-running gameplay. It starts with Princess Peach inviting Mario to her castle, only for him to witness her being kidnapped by the Bowser. Now, Mario must save the princess and restore the kingdom. Here are some points to keep in mind when playing Super Mario Run:
- Mario automatically runs on the screen from left to right. He will also jump on his own for smaller obstacles.
- The player must control Mario to jump over large obstacles by touching and holding the screen.
- Players must maneuver Mario around enemies.
- There are different coins that players can collect while playing.
- The aim is to finish the level, reach the flagpole before time is up, and get as many coins as possible.
Super Mario Run also has another game mode called Toad Rally.
Getting Started with Super Mario Run
- Download the game on Android or iOS.
- Follow the storyline and start playing.
Who Developed Super Mario Run?
Super Mario Run was developed by Nintendo EPD and published by Nintendo. It's the first mobile game from Nintendo and is part of the company's most popular franchise.